The Kirtland Country Club began as Leo Doro Farms, the estate of Mrs. Henry A. Everett - including the stone mansion built in 1910 that is now the Clubhouse. The property was purchased by stockholders in 1920 and the Club formally opened on July 9, 1921 with 233 members.
The Golf Course, designed by internationally known English architect Captain C.H. Allison, opened in 1922 as well.
Via Kirtland CC